Monday 16 November 2020

The time I went to the Los Angeles Lakers basketball game.

 The time I went to the Los Angeles Lakers basketball game. 

It was Saturday and my dad bought two tickets to the Lakers basketball game. I was excited because I never went to a basketball court or a game so I got ready and went to the basketball arena. It was huge, I saw my favourite basketball player Anthony Davis, he was the best player in his team he scored so many baskets, as soon as the first quarter ended. I and my dad decided to get ice cream.


The second quarter started and the Celtics were catching up to the Lakers score. It was a very close match because both teams were good, Anthony Davis was sitting down on his chair because he had to take a break. He came back from his break and was on fire, he scored so many points, I finished eating my ice cream when I finished my ice cream I heard a sound. It was the slam dunk! Lebron James slammed the ball into the hoop. 


Lebron jumped so high that he slammed it. “That was amazing!” I shouted to my dad. Anthony Davis scored a three-pointer by the corner, there was nobody to guard him so he shot and got it in the hoop it was so fast I couldn’t see the net on the ring move, that is called a swish, a swish is when you shoot a ball and it doesn’t touch the edges.  


          


No comments:

Post a Comment