Monday 3 August 2020

A trip to the Philippines

A trip to the Philippines 
I was in the airport so I could go on my flight to the Philippines the flight was in one hour, I was excited to go on the plane, it was my first time on a plane, I got to eat on the plane and watch a movie on the iPad it took so long to fly it took an hour to set it up, finally, it took off, my brothers were already sleeping and I was like “don’t sleep!!!!!” We can watch a movie.

After two days we arrived in the Philippines. It was already hot there. First I visited my grandma, then to my cousins, grandpa, and my other grandma, I was there for two weeks. We went to the swimming pool and the beach. My cousin and I made sandcastles and swam on the beach.

I was getting ready to swim after I finished swimming. We had to go back home when I was back  I gave my cousin a PS4, he liked he said thank you I was helping him set up the Ps4 so we could play. After two hours we finished the setup and now we could play Call of duty black ops4. I was happy that I was in the Philippines so I couldn't be bored at home. I was hot after swimming on the beach but I still had lots of fun. I was getting sleepy when I was playing on the PS4, I slept first then I played again. But I played on my computer because I was getting bored with the PS4, I was watching on my laptop. 

We went out to see what was going on in the city, we went to Mcdonalds to eat then we went on a blue tricycle with seats on the back (motorcycle was blue) it was so cool to go on one of those so it was easier, there were no traffic lights there so everybody just drove it was busy so we had to wait a long time, I was getting so sleepy so I slept for a while we were waiting and I said this “hurry up already!!!” then we went, it took a long time to go.

When I woke up we were in my grandad’s farm with chickens, I carried one of them and they were so fluffy, her name was Sarah she was still a baby so I carried her softly. I got really hungry luckily there was food, there was donut’s, pie’s and a sandwich, I ate all of the food on the table I got really full.

After two weeks I went back to Auckland.

The end                     

                    
  

No comments:

Post a Comment