Friday 21 August 2020

the time my little brother ate chili


the time my little brother ate chili

 My family was eating dinner, my mum told me to set the table. My brother really wanted candy, he thought that the chili was candy because it was red. I told my brother that it was chilli not candy but he didn’t listen to me.


He ate it and his face was red and I gave him water and he said that it was my fault and I said “you’re the one who didn’t listen to me.” My brother was crying again so my mum gave candy so he stopped crying but when we were actually eating dinner he didn’t want to eat.


My mum told him to eat but he didn't. I finished eating (my food is chicken and rice). I put my plate in the sink and I carried my brother to the table but he refused to eat and ran away. When I chased after him, he locked the door behind him. I called my mum to open the door. She grabbed her keys from her room and opened the door. My brother said “I will eat if you stop chasing me.” So he ate dinner and after he ate he fell asleep.


Now you know why little siblings cry a lot, hope you enjoyed my narrative writing.


No comments:

Post a Comment